The Dolphin Point Villas Property offers:
- Six free-standing Caribbean-style homes featuring six villas and four suites (18 bedrooms total)
- Overnight accommodations for up to 62 overnight guests and up to 100 guests for weddings and events
- The Nautilus Pavilion, a spacious, covered open-air event area located underneath the Nautilus House
- A private beach and 2 pools
- A marina with six boat slips so you can bring your own boat (No jet skis)
- Paddle Boards and kayaks available on a first come first serve basis
- Set up for a private fishing trip, kayak tour, or eco tour and be picked up right from our dock
The Nautilus House (TNH)
The jewel of Dolphin Point Villas! You can’t help but fall in love with this stunning 4,235 square foot, 3-story stilt home overlooking the bay. TNH offers three separate wings, with a total of 5 bedrooms each with its own private bathroom, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, and it’s own private pool. TNH accommodates up to 16 overnight guests. The ground floor is a spacious covered pavilion-style ideal for any event.
Our beautiful sand jetty lined with palm trees extending out over the Florida Bay providing the perfect backdrop for your ceremony, cocktail hour, or intimate reception.
Although Dolphin Point Villas does not provide wedding services directly. We partner with the areas top-rated vendors and planners and are happy to connect you with them and send you our preferred vendors list upon request.
We keep it simple. The Basics…
- 3-night minimum rental requirement of The Nautilus House
- $4,500.00 site fee (this covers use of the property for all events during your stay)
- 12.5% tax. And that’s it! No hidden fees or additional service charges
- Add any additional nights or villas/suites to fit your needs
Note: If not renting the entire property, non-wedding guests staying at the resort are not restricted from event areas.