The Dolphin Point Villas Property offers:
- Six free-standing Caribbean-style homes featuring six villas and four suites (18 bedrooms total)
- Overnight accommodations for up to 62 overnight guests and up to 120 guests for weddings and events
- The Nautilus Pavilion, a spacious, covered open-air event area located underneath The Nautilus House
- A private beach and two pools
- A marina with six boat slips so you can bring your own boat (No jet skis)
- Complimentary paddle boards and kayaks available on our beach. First come first served basis.*
- Be picked up right from the dock for a private fishing trip, kayak tour, or eco tour through one of our local partners.
The Nautilus House (TNH)
The jewel of Dolphin Point Villas! You can’t help but fall in love with this stunning 4,235 square foot, two-story stilt home overlooking the bay. TNH features a main two-story villa home with two additional private wings. It houses a total of 5 bedrooms each with its own private bathroom, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, and it’s very own private pool of the back main deck. TNH can accommodate up to 16 overnight wedding guests. The ground floor of this magnificent stilt offers a spacious covered pavilion-style event area ideal for any of your wedding events.
Dolphin Point is our beautiful sand jetty lined with palm trees extending out over the Florida Bay. The stunning view of the Florida Bay and sunset from Dolphin Point makes the perfect backdrop for your ceremony, cocktail hour, or intimate reception.
Although Dolphin Point Villas does not provide wedding services beyond accommodations and venue directly, we partner with the areas finest wedding specialists. Whether our team connects you with our top-rated preferred vendors or you build your very own A-team, we are sure have the destination wedding of your dreams!
The basics to host your wedding at Dolphin Point Villas. We keep it simple...
- A 3-night minimum stay in The Nautilus House is required (nightly rates vary by season)
- Plus a $4,500.00 site fee for use of property & event areas during your stay,
- And standard 12.5% taxes.
- That’s it!
- No hidden fees or additional service charges
- Add any additional nights or villas/suites to fit your needs
Note: If you choose not to rent the entire property, limited hours of use for the beach and Dolphin Point will apply. Non-wedding guests staying at the resort cannot be restricted from enjoying these areas.